Wednesday, April 2, 2008

sunshine on my mind

just so you know, sugar is in EVERYTHING.

i met Fabulous at sushi86 for lunch. because Rachel - the sushi chef's wife - is so fantastic, she apprised me that sushi rice is soaked in sweet rice vinegar or some other pretty name for sugared vinegar. she wonderfully made my veggie sushi with regular rice. sugar in the seaweed salad - check! yep, EVERYTHING.

so i successfully accomplished sushi w/o meat, sugar, or tofu. rock on. btw, in case you live under a rock, sushi86 on public square has the best sushi in town and is run by one of the coolest families on earth. support them! if you want something special, call ahead and she will hook your ass up. sorry, can't stop swearing. mom says ladies don't swear. can't decide if i should still be entertaining this lady charade or cleaning up my mouth... mom, i'm kidding!

it's 4pm and i feel good today. ditching the capsules and shooting the Lawn Water seem to work for me. can't wait to practice tonite!

turn your face up to this glorious sunshine, give thanks that you can, and soak it up!
c.

p.s. Act Now! Take advantage of this AMAZING, absolutely FREE, limited time* offer! You can cook a vegan meal this week or prepare a raw feast for me next week and get my enjoyable company Absolutely Free! Call now! Busy yoginis are standing by! *Offer expires 4/30/08

1 comment:

Kate said...

I'm hearin' ya about the lawn water...I put it in the morning shake now. The nausea will pass, I had it bad the first 4 days...i can't believe the sugar/sushi connection. grrr!!! I knew there was a reason i liked it so much.
see ya at yoga as soon as I can move again!!!